Meatloaf and Bobble Hats




It is Gorgeous Dave’s  birthday today .
He didn’t tell me until we had met in Chester
We went to Chester Cathedral to see no less than three Meatloaf tribute singers from the west end singing a selection of his hits by candlelight,
The gothic cathedral was packed, mostly by people my age with bobble hats on, which was all a bit surreal 
It was lovely to be out and doing something. I owe him




I loved it and sang along with all of the sad ballads For Crying Out Loud , Heaven Can Wait, Two out of Three ain’t bad, Lost Boys and Golden Girls songs I grew up loving much more than I ever did with the more popular Bat out of Hell
Not the best sing to be belting out in a cathedral “ noted Gorgeous  Dave

Tomorrow is the village Christmas Fayre and my dear friend Colin is coming over from Liverpool for dinner…




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/ek5wYn8

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق