K!T

 A box was delivered to our door this afternoon:-

It contained  a sturdy new non-stick pan with a lid. I had been wanting a new pan like this one as the handle on our old one's glass lid detached itself some months ago and cannot be reaffixed. Since then I have been using oven gloves to take that lid on and off. The old lid can get pretty hot.

The "K!T" pan is actually made by "BOSH!" but I understand that the German "Bosch" company asserted their legal rights on this project as the two names sound so similar. They have endless funds to ensure legal compliance and when "BOSH!" started off they had a costly naming  battle with"Bosch" that they could ill afford. The names are not even spelt in the same way and British people have been using the word "bosh" without the "c" for donkey's years.

It is a great pan - heavy and substantial and I am sure I will be using it for many more years - probably till I cannot cook any more. It's kind of cool to think that my own son and his "BOSH!" partner Henry are responsible for this sidetrack from vegan cookery. I think they have had a few headaches with the process but hey - nothing ventured, nothing gained. We remain immensely proud of our Ian.



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/kgJIH7m

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق