Strikes

 

I think I’ve generally been sympathetic to the rail strike, even though it has affected me several times during sojourns to the capital and beyond. 
Today I am more than just pissed off with the RNT union leader Mick Lynch for adding one more strike day to the days already earmarked at the end of May and early June for strike action .Now he has effectively cancelled our Les Miserables trip planned on June 1st.
Now I can claim back the rail tickets for nothing and move the theatre tickets for a small fee, but we’ve lost our booking for the hotel, which was a difficult book anyway as cheaper hotel rooms in the capital early June were just not to be had.
I’ve booked them via credit card so may be able to get my money back …..but that’s not the point.
I get to go to London a lot, my sister much less so. 
And the one time she gets to have a treat 
It’s bloody cancelled


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2HlQCsf

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق