Albert

Thank you all for your comments and concern
It was Roger who found Albert under the bed, in the a spare room as soon as I brought him and the girls back from Trendy Carol’s.  Albert had curled himself  up inside a firm Sainsbury’s carrier bag and looked poorly. 
I can’t believe I missed him
Roger ran up and down the stairs five or six times before I realised he’d found him. 
By the look of him, I think Albert has had a cerebral event , probably a stroke.
But he looks comfortable and is not distressed 
I’ve given him some painkillers and water via a syringe and all of the dogs and I are lying on the bed with Albert quiet underneath us.

I’ll see what the night brings
Animals….they break your friggin heart don’t they?


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/fuCmrE1

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق