November Ultra


Thank you all for your suggestions in yesterday’s post. They have galvanised me somewhat for next weeks sub committee meeting which was running the risk of being overwhelmed of what we can’t do instead of looking of what we can do. 

I’ve reflected long and hard over this recently . 
That’s why I’m attracted to warm “ can do” personalities 
The negative ones, walk to the beat of my mother’s “can’t do “ old drum
That’s why I’m trying to distance myself from those with negative energy
You know the sort….people that can suck the life blood from a lemon without really trying.
I just don’t want to deal with it .

Anyhow, Tonight I’m off to the theatre clwyd to see the play When Darkness Falls.which is described by the Guardian as being able , to leave you cowering in your seat! 
Ooh arhhh
I’m going on my own , which is fine.
I need to get out tonight and can’t always rely on the company of friends.

I will leave you with the above song  by November Ultra 
A song which was playing this morning on the radio, when Mary was sat on my knee bumming toast crusts.
She’s getting on now, and is slower, slightly arthritic and more cranky than her pack mates.
And for a couple of minutes we danced slowly around the kitchen together to this tune ,

Her head tucked under my chin, like a puppy



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/eEiqB27

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق