Dusk

 Apart from walking the dogs in the middle of the day ,I’ve slept the whole Sunday.
I woke at 5.30 with Dorothy gazing at me like a worried Buster Keaton, had a shower , got dressed and took the dogs out again, this time with Albert in tow
I leave the cottage for work around 6.30.
It’s silent at our part of the village. I presume Mandy & Sailor John are busy with family and trendy Carol remains a bit poorly. Their houses are dark and quiet. 
Only mine shines a light.
We walk down the lane and I look at the sky 
It’s a Gone With The Wind red and looks magnificent .

It’s at these times solitude turns into loneliness but fleetingly so.
The time when you want to say to another human 
“ Look at that marvellous sky “
So Instead I photograph it 
And send it to you my friends here
And from now on, no one will sneak in a comment of how indulgently depressed I am being, or now inappropriate  it is to feel a feeling and share it .
I’m not depressed , or generally indulgent. ( no more that most regular bloggers I guess.) but I am sharing a feeling and this wonderful photograph of the sky
Taken over the cold fields of Trelawnyd Village on Sunday the 12th of February 2023
Before I leave for work.





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2P0GOd9

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق