His

 This weekend I saw my family in Charleston, and I learned some things

Disability has many shades and for as far as society’s come, it shocks me how much hasn’t.  We are all God’s children. We’ve got to be better humans. I’ve learned that I can’t birth children, nor have the stamina to raise them, but I can love them. And that’s enough. I have to believe. This weekend I’ve had to face fears and shove away pride, but I was blessed because I let myself do just that. Thank you Lord, for letting me love others, and have them love me back. I saw a purpose in my disability, and that’s everything. I just remember that the Lord doesn’t give like the world does and I’m appreciative of the fact. 

Let others love you

And love them back



from R's rue https://ift.tt/DKUIPZA

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق