The Wallet

 Yesterday was a tough day. 
I had two patients to care for and both died during my shift, so I was ready for home by the end of the day.
I drove back to Trelawnyd and had to meet other trustees of the Community Association for a meeting.
I was late getting home.
Tonight I was due to drive back over to the hospice for a curry night out with staff but the prospect of the hour and a half round trip was something I didn't quite need.
I need to stay in the village today
So I’m going to see Blazin’ Fiddles at the Hall 


Ian from down the lane said he’d Knock  on the window for me if I managed to get a ticket, and I did, so he will. Several other people I know will be there from the village and from choir.
It’s what I need today.
A few beers and some good music 

I had a lie in this morning, ( another thing I needed) and came down stairs to find that Roger had managed to remove my leather wallet from the kitchen table and had done a good job on it


It had been a birthday gift from The Prof from years ago. 
And I was surprised just how upset I was when I found it in tatters
Another reason for a pint with good friends tonight






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/gB9FSL4

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق