Peace

 This morning my nephew gave me a gift. One I didn’t know I needed. It’s an appreciation for home. The one you can’t replace. The one you can’t live without. It’s my everyday canvas. One I don’t take time to nourish. It’s the blades of grass that ground my feet and tickle my toes. It’s the wildlife in my backyard that make it home. It’s the place that is always there. While I dream of big cities and glittering, shiny lights, it’s the grass being cut by the tractor in the pasture, where I know God is. I went to the doctor yesterday getting medicine injected into the pump in my abdomen, I felt peace. Peace, it’s coming because I’ve been coming to acceptance. Acceptance that God will provide what I can’t. In this season, thankfulness has a new meaning. Freedom. It’s not Christmas yet, but I’m celebrating like it is. 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/uk8rcD0

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق