Yorkshire Puds

 Sometimes I think I shouldn’t write in Going Gently every day.
Like for most us, ordinary days can be somewhat mundane here in Wales.
But write I do 
A habit such as a journal can’t be broken just because fuck all happens.

I’ve spent most of the day at home, what with Bluebell in the garage.
But I’ve been busy enough what with phone calls to three friends , two hours of study and college homework and baking Yorkshire Puddings for tomorrow’s supper.
Now I made a batch of Yorkshire’s rather than the customary big square one which was traditionally eaten as a starter or as a meal on its own filled with gravy and veg.


Bluebell passed her MOT and received her service as I fixed the washing machine, sprayed Roger’s ear cooked and felt smug with myself
The Repair Shop is on tonight. 
Apart from that and The Walking Dead , it’s the only thing I really watch on tv 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/69ir1hJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق