Nigel Returns

 
Nige’s last visit

Nigel “ I ‘ll be arriving on Friday afternoon , can you pick me up from Chester? “ 
Me “ Of Course , just let me know when…I’m looking forward to you coming it’s been over six years since your last visit !”
Nigel “ I know “
Me “ I’ll make sure everything is clean and tidy for your Visit”
Nigel ( scoffs)  “Have you got a dozen cleaning ladies coming in ? “ 
He knows me so well

My friend Nige is coming to stay on Friday and I’m so glad I have a new kitchen and bathroom
He likes to be in control and has, to be fair, suffered  a few horror visits in the long lost past when my cottage was more “ rustic” for his aseptic needs so to speak 
I promise you can make dinner “ I told him last night on the phone 

It sounds silly but I so want to impress him on his return 




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/kXRpEKS

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق