Scones for Breakfast

I hit Kenmere running. 
I knew I would. 
My sat nav crashed in Dublin port and I had to wing finding my way to Nu’s, so late I arrived at my own spotless little Airbnb apartment at Mrs O’Sheas for only a few minutes, before being picked up by the affable Brian, ( the designated driver for the day) and whisked to a lovely restaurant with Nu and family.
The rest of the evening was, to be honest a loud bit of a blur with more mutual friends and their grown up kids joining the fray at a bar which would not look lost in The Commitments.

The party proper starts around 3 pm today when a bus stops in the square to pick everyone up and takes them to Nu’s cottage, so I have a bit of time to go into Kenmare and have a mooch. 
As promised Mrs O’Shea has left me some of her scones ( tied Auntie Glad style on the doorknob) so  you can Have something with your tea





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/oLnqmjK

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق