Fuck Sad



I expected to feel somewhat low today
I’m not.
I don’t want to be.
The valiant muscari Armeniacum  which had been potted up on the front garden table could not look any more cheerful and after a winter of lying dormant the delicate Sea Pinks in the French Basket by the front door have just started to flower again after I rehydrated them back to normality.
After nights,
I’ve let my little bathroom man have the details of my bathroom choices and have opened the cottage windows wide as I play loud cheerful radio 2.
Fuck the incessant yappy Yorkshire terrier in the new build 
Bra straps pulled up with a massive hike
I’ve washed clothes, put all of the houseplants out into the spring sun and watered them with rainwater


Sourdough bread is in the oven 
I have just enough butter left to enjoy it 
Hey ho


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/U1Avm9J

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق