Tuesday

 


In a week when covid life seems to be threatening to curtail life again and where night shifts do exactly the same thing, I was grateful for the lunacy that is BBC Radio4 ‘s podcast of I’m sorry I haven’t a Clue
This week one of the games for the contestants was to share alternative television programmes titles that would be interesting to watch
Marcus Brigstocke, won hands down with his
“ On BBC’s Area programme sculptor Antony Gormley unveils his statue of the Russian leader made entirely from caramel in Antony Gormley’s Sticky Toffee Putin on BBC 2 “
I love the clever madness of this joke.

I have no other news from yesterday .I got up briefly at three pm to collect the post from its plastic box outside the front door and to walk the dogs. 
I had ten Christmas cards which I read then hung up on a string which “ circles” the living room beams.
I like the tradition of hanging the cards even if clambering on the backs of the sofa and chairs is somewhat precarious 
I then ate soup and watched episode 9 of Season 1 of Game Of Thrones covered in dogs
It’s all boobs.



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3yzRMok

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق