Siambr Wen

 

Siambr Wen 

Foolishly I left around a dozen sprouts on the kitchen worktop last night
This moment of utter madness allowed Albert to spend a happy few minutes after lights out playfully flicking a good portion of them onto the floor where Dorothy found them in the middle of the night.
I knew trouble was afoot when I was awoken by a whole series of sprout flavoured burps followed by some immensely loud farts. 
The kitchen floor resembled the La Brea Tar pits in Los Angeles when I got downstairs 
And I won’t describe the state of my Egyptian Cotton white duvet cover

I almost lost the will to live 

This afternoon I have delivered the village Christmas cards, some 40 in all. The ones earmarked for people on the outskirts of the village, I will do tomorrow by car, (that’s another ten or so) 
I don’t take the dogs with me as they never “get” walking up drives and paths they are not used to , so alone and with headphones in, the whole process lasts around an hour.
It only took me 45 minutes today as I had forgotten around ten cards.
The weather was cooling by 3pm . The sky in the West an ice/grey blue.
I photographed Siambr Wen, the remains of the. 16th Century country house that housed a room which doubled as a local courtroom. Siambr Wen means White Chamber in Welsh
It looked spooky and cold seen through the trees.

I was glad to get home to a warm cottage before the light changed.

This afternoon I’m watching The Last Duel on Disney +
Homemade gyoza dumplings for supper


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3ExAABO

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق