Wholly brokenness

 This post will be done in installments. 4-13-03. Feels like a lifetime ago. The journey to Christ officially began. I never would have predicted how much my life has changed because I made a choice to be free.   What’s changed since. My mindset. I still have days where I question why. More than I want to admit. These days, I stay because of who He is, not who I am. I’m still learning I can’t judge the character of Christ because of those who profess Him. I’ve had to read the Bible for myself, and trust. I ask as I tell this story, be gentle. I’ve thought of keeping it private, but if it brings Glory to Him, I will do it. My journey to Christ was never in doubt to Him, it was to me. I never thought I’d get tired of fighting my flesh. I still fight it every day. I’m fighting it right now. Shedding the pride is very hard. I’m trying to tell the story perfectly, and that may be the hindrance I’m facing right now. I’m finding that the path to Him isn’t narrow and straight. It has stops and starts. The brokenness that brought me here, is joining me once again. Remove the pride that hindered my path to You then, and the pride that is reappearing now



from R's rue https://ift.tt/3HB91cY

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق