The Eternals

 


After exceeding the 25 minimal singers for choir I felt as I did at school at being picked second last for the football team ( last was Darren Jones with the special Built up Right shoe) 
I was told that I couldn’t attend !

At a loose end, I went to see The Eternals hoping it was going to be as entertaining as Dune
It wasn’t 
I’m not going to attempt to tell you the plot. 
Suffice to say it’s a overlong, over complicated ,mismatch superhero film based loosely on Greek mythology 
Like The Great British Bake Off , The Eternals ticks every minority box 
This eclectic group of 10 heroes is fucking eclectic , a Latin leader ( Salma Hayek) a gay black boffin (Brian Tyree Henry), a deaf heroine ( Lauren Ridloff from The Walking Dead), as well as the acting lips that is Angelina Jolie, an incredibly wooden, very Scottish Richard Madden as well as other English Asian and American Indian and Irish actors. 
Who I did like was the addition of the mountainous Korean actor Ma Dong Seok ( the surprising hero from the Korean zombie movie hit Train To Busan ) He gave the whole movie a bit of heart.
I had to text my nephew Leo of my disappointment even before the final credits rolled 
He wasn’t surprised
The 18 year old, superhero fan hadn’t bothered to see it yet
Just as the film started choir messaged me, and told me I could attend as there had been a cancellation 
Hey ho

Ma Dong Seok and the acting lips Jolie




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3n0cppy

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق