May we Come In?…….Dune & Choir


 Dune was an unexpected gem yesterday.
Usually I’m not a syfy fan, but this incredibly authentic, almost medieval romp is a feast for the senses as everything about it impressive and incredibly entertaining.

Rebecca Ferguson

Jason Momoa

The lovely Oscar Isaac


The casting of sexy, hirsute  DILFs in the supporting roles was ( for me) a stroke of genius as I loved Oscar Isaac, jason Momoa, Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem just to look at, but they and the likes of Rebecca Ferguson, Charlotte Rampling and Zendaya gave the whole film a gravitas already outlined by the quality cinematography and beautiful design.
Timothée Chalamet ( not an actor I’ve rated before ) has incredible presence and charisma in the lead
role and although, sometimes I didn’t quite know who was who, I loved this romp with its old fashioned adventure feel.

After the movie, I just had time to walk the dogs before I went out again 
This time to choir, which has returned to Tuesday nights in my world.
I last sang indoors just before the first lockdown and it was lovely to be back
We sang a new song called This Winter


I shed a small tear behind my mask as we “got” the harmonies

It was like coming home 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3nvsOkO

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق