Fuel to Relax

 


I was at work yesterday with the nagging thought I’d only got two black dashes on my petrol gauge .
The frigging world had gone nuts here and several local petrol stations had already closed by mid afternoon with others getting over run by panic buyers, so with me already over my hours I’ve taken today off, just in case I couldn’t find the petrol to commute back to work early this morning.
In the end the village garage, who had prudently rationed petrol to 20£ a car was still open and fairly quiet so I’ve got enough to last me.
I’m glad I didn’t go into work today anyway.

I want to be quiet. I don’t feel very therapeutic. 

I’ve washed the cottage windows until they sparkled ( operation dog snot removal) and watched as some classic cars on their Pilgrim run got gridlocked down the lane for a while.
Mrs Trellis wanted to talk about the Church meeting but I didn’t feel up to her chatter levels so hid under the honeysuckle until she passed 


I’ve  messaged “chatted” on line with my Wales/ Korean group and have drank coffee sweetened with algave nectar 
Sat in the reading chair in the kitchen as the clock ticks 

I will take the girls down to the beach later and I’ve booked myself a ticket at Theatre Clwyd tonight. 
A comedy version of  Hound of the Baskervilles 




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3CJATbn

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق