Mule Train


Bob Blackman was a phenomenon, albeit a minor one on the club circuit in 1970s Northern Britain. 
I first saw him in a working man’s Club in Rotherham around 1981, a place that had a stripper on in the men’s bar at tea time at the same time families were enjoying dinner in the main lounge. 
I remember crying with laughter at his antics with the tray.
As I recall I got very drunk on Barley Wine 

I’m Still on nights, and strangely Bob was a product of some nostalgic chatter in the wee small hours of last night.
My first sojourn to my beloved South Yorkshire  

I got up at midday when Dorothy started to perform CPR following a tickling bladder and donning shorts and my new I love Scotch Eggs T shirt, we all went out for a walk which was nice because everyone seemed to be out and about and I could tick the box with some human contact.

Trendy Carol ( nice bomber jacket, designer jeans, chic sandals  ) stopped. She’s pulled her left arm at work and has to wear a sling. She said that she is coming to the church meeting on the 2nd as did Pippa from the rectory then Mrs Trellis and Mr Poznań who was pottering in his front garden.

I came home and ate some chicken and salad before going on line for a bit in order to purchase a subscription to Disney + 
The Walking Dead returns on Monday and can only be viewed on Disney which sounds a bit odd given it’s an ultra violent zombie show
I also managed to get cheap tickets to the Liverpool Philharmonic and their performance of Tchaikovsky’s Pathétique which is a Sunday afternoon concert….
The Liverpool Philharmonic has a sexy new conductor Domingo Hindoyan
What fun
The walking Dead returns next Monday for its final season









from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3gkGrQX

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق