Eating

 At seven months old,  I am now starting to get used to the idea of eating. To tell you the truth, I was happy with mum's milk but my parents seem determined to move me on to eating what they call "solids". It's not easy, I can tell you. Why can't  babies spend  their entire lives getting nourishment from their mothers' milk?

I have tried quite a few types of food now - broccoli, carrot, apple, banana, peanut butter on toast and porridge to name but a few. Mum won't let me have any foodstuff that has salt or sugar added  to it. Grandpa tried to give me some milk chocolate on Monday but mum saw what he was doing and got mad with him. I don't know why.


One of the hardest things about eating is controlling spoons. It is hard enough just grasping one but then you are expected manoeuvre it into your bowl and up to your mouth. I have been trying hard with this but I must admit that sometimes the food goes all over the place. I even got some "Ready Brek" in my eye. The spoons keep jumping onto the floor.

I enjoy eating when I am naked - well with just a disposable nappy on. Have you tried it yourself? Eating in the nude is great because you can make as much mess as you want. If you haven't done it yet, you should try it. Not just at home but in restaurants too.

Well - I am going to a wedding in Stamford, Lincolnshire today. Mummy has bought a nice dress for me to wear. When the vicar in the church asks the bride if she will take the groom in holy matrimony I am going to vocalise at the top of my voice. Maybe "Yaah! Yaah! Yaah -boooooo!"

Love,

Phoebe



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/3D47kT9

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق