Chilli Scotch Eggs to die for

 


My obsession  love affair with scotch eggs is now the thing of legend. 
Just recently a I ❤️ scotch Eggs T shift was delivered to Bwthyn Y Llan and before that a gift of two,were left on the kitchen wall, wrapped in silver foil and an Aldi Carrier bag.
Tonight I was left a trio of bespoke chilli Scotch Eggs, a gift from the a hospice head housekeeper whose husband works as a Butcher in nearby Conwy.
Suffice to say my diet went out of the window
The butchers they came from is Edward’s Of Conwy 
And it must be said their chilli scotch egg is a thing of sublime beauty 
I ate my first without taking my clinical mask off, which is not an easy procedure in anyone’s books…and the second I savoured more slowly….like a Frenchman may do over six oysters and a glass of champagne
Two minutes later, I was finished

The third I shared with some colleagues. 
As I didn’t want to appear as greedy.
I am set up for the night now, and as I was placing my patient on his ventilation system he gave me a questioning look ….which obviously meant you,reek of chilli and sausage meat!


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3BjKtBb

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق