Abandoned cove

I long to return 
To the days
When I didn’t
Have to create
Joy and hope
It was as easy
As breathing
In and out
Repeat

Enigma
Mystery
Unique
I relate
That’s part
Of the allure

I surprise myself every day. Honestly, I wonder to what depths I will go. The armchair traveler, I’ve seen it called. The world teaches me so much. I recall my travels often not for what I’ve seen, but the people I met. The best conversations happen in the airport as I’m being wheeled to the gate. It amazes me what I’m told in a span of minutes.  If I’m willing to listen, I will learn. God is convicting me here. How many times, I wonder where You are.  You’re everywhere. I just don’t pay attention. What is the correlation. In the airport wheelchair patience is necessary.  With God, I desire an answer immediately. If I give Him time, He will allow me to answer my own question. I want an elaborate display, but the answer comes in the abandoned cove. 


from R's rue https://ift.tt/38iKbOn

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق