Spacemen

"Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!"
I don't know about you but the space ambitions of these three fellows leave me cold.  I would like to think that if I was fabulously rich I would rather spend my excess millions doing good for less fortunate human beings - helping the homeless, bringing clean water to villages in Africa, funding  projects that address the climate emergency. In this sense, I would be more of  a Bill Gates than a Jeff Bezos,  more of an Andrew Carnegie than a Richard Branson, more of a Jamsetji Tata than an Elon Musk. How about you?


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/3rDA8wx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق