A Birthday and a Tattoo !!!!!!

 


It’s my sister Ann’s birthday tomorrow .
The family met up today for a long lunch in her garden which was lovely
Both my sisters have a talent for gardening.
We shared our respective news over baby lamb chops
I didn’t tell them about the tattoo.

Oh, I haven’t told you lot either have I ? 
Well I’m having a tattoo….
You can blame Gorgeous Dave if you like, for after a night out with him, during which he shared with me his recent booking for his tattoo, I hatched my plan to have one myself.
And all in a good cause
I will be having a tattoo in a fund raiser for my hospice.
I will publish details of how to sponsor me ( if anyone is interested) at a later date 
But I will leave you with an illustration of what the tattoo will look like
Yes it’s classy and very small…it’s one of the Llandudno goats..an emblem that saved the hospice this year


Yes, it’s of one of the famous Llandudno goats



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3qBGegb

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق