The Wall



 Yesterday I rearranged the paintings and the lithographs, and the drawings and the photographs and the embroideries and the ceramics and the tiny piece of the antique Japanese Kimono on the art wall of the kitchen.
The exhibition looked clean and tidy and comfortable once I had finished
A history of my years post being dumped
Every framed piece, a step forward to independence .
The wall has significance and it has power.
Where I once had a great deal of pleasure showing joint treasures, and dreams and memories in such a medium now I show my own milestones and art and loves and likes in one place and it feels nice to do so...kind of empowering.....kind of significant .
A while ago a friend asked me about the art wall 
He acknowledged how important it was to me
And he understood when I said 
It is something real , very real to me ...and it’s nothing .....that is a lie
I’ve heard too many lies 

Ok ....that’s enough of all that.....me and Mave won the Big Gay Quiz last night which was fun. Today me and the girls are going to Colwyn Bay beach for a walk and a proper coffee
I’m counting the days until I can go to the cinema 






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3dOB76u

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق