Tit Of Yourself


 This open letter was posted on the village Facebook page today . 
A sign of the times and a kindness from a nice villager. 
And something I need to share today.
Most of my colleagues at work  now have their second covid jab appointment and I’m proud that my little country is leading the entire world with the percentage of population vaccinated 

One by one my loved ones are getting the jab and are moving one step closer to safety .

I hope to hear about my appointment in the next day or so.

I’ve just come home and although shattered I’ve lit the fire and refused to eat crap for supper.
The girls were curled up on trendy Carol’s trendy conservatory sofa when I collected them and they were so happy to see me
It’s after nine and I’m catching up with the latest Line of fire download .
I will leave you with this my most favourite of line of fire put downs 
It’s a cracker


 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3rVdgHr

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق