God Loves A Trier

 I’ve had my hair pulled, face slapped  and my face mask pulled off several times tonight
Violence seldom happens in the hospice and it’s usually only a product of terminal agitation.
Everything is quieter now but I’m watching the sleeping patient closely. 
Intensive care prepared me well for such occurrences.
It’s only 1.13 am

I’m not complaining , I’ve just read that my former colleagues on the local intensive care unit are having a real crap time of things see link
I send them all my love and respect
So many people have forgotten those Thursday nights 
When we clapped for those on intensive care who tried so hard to help the victims of the first wave.




I will leave you with some frivolous and some hastily snapped shots of Albert who has decided that in Winnie’s absence he will settle for a “mini me” in the shape of a somewhat perplexed Dorothy.
God loves a trier 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/39alTGq

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق