Bloody Hell

 


Night shift, so it’s sleep all day.
Everything goes tits up in that 45 minutes in between waking and leaving for work.
Dorothy had projectile vomit all over the bedroom and landing ( probably due to a large piece of her leash that she had managed to chew off and SWALLOW ) 
I found the offending article amid a pile of steaming stomach contents  lying at an astonished Albert’s feet in the east wing. 
Another job for the carpet cleaner on my days off, I told myself
The vomiting thing made me late, so I just managed to grab my uniform and a pre made salmon salad from the fridge before emptying the post box and setting off for work.
I wish I hadn’t collected the post for in it were two ...yes TWO !  speeding fine documents 
Apparently on one of the few day off I had, when I ventured to the supermarket I had been clocked doing 35 miles an hour in a 30 zone TWICE !!!!
Once on the way to the supermarket and the other on the way back twenty minutes later.
Now before Miss Angry from Tumbridge Wells Leaves a snotty comment, I KNOW, I am to blame, but I do think it is a bit rich, certainly given the area I was caught in.....
  



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3p7ShQR

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق