Traditions



 We all have silly traditions when it comes to Christmas.
It’s the time of year where memories float forward into psychi again, like an ebbing tide ,
and traditions visited again, gives you a sense of time and place and person and emotion.
I have only one full day off before being back on night duty on Wednesday, and so after a sleep I thought I’d hang the Christmas cards already delivered around the living room
My tradition is to fill every wall in the room.
It’s not a big tradition , but like all mini obsessions, it’s pleasing when it’s completed.
I’m three quarters completed so far.


The bad tempered postman dropped off a delivery of cards this afternoon, sending Dorothy into a mild state of low anxiety. 
Albert has not moved from his new position in the bedroom window seat. 
He was carefully watching Trendy Carol pass when I last saw him 
She has a new bright orange puffer jacket .



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2ILQH7d

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق