Say it loud and other minor thoughts

  • I haven’t much to share today, it’s grey and chilly
  • I wore shorts when out for a walk with the girls this morning even though it was cold. I have patches of  psoriasis on my knees which I defiantly show off from time to time. 
  • I’m working nights until after Christmas, I’m cooking a shepherds pie ready for supper at work tonight 
  • My nephew who is 18 and has Aspergers, has just got his first job, I just told him how proud I am of him and I think that’s so important..if you are proud say it loud ....my parents seldom praised me as a kid
  • I’ve just missed an invitation for coffee by Chic Eleanor and with nights now will only be able catch up with next week, it will be refreshing to see her .
  • I had my first Christmas cars today one off Sue and the other from a ‘cold and dark Sweden’
  • I will leave you with this delightful impersonation of Miss Peggy Lee followed by a Christmas message from Fascinating Aida 











 

from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3lfEO6R

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق