Marks And Spencer Flowers


Yesterday it was Chic Eleanor's birthday.
I took some Marks and Spencer flowers up to the big house but it looked deserted and so I messaged her and as I suspected she answered  as she sipped coffee overlooking Lake Como alongside her sister, presumably both of them in matching pashminas 
I photographed her flowers and sent her the photo
" Exquisite Darling John " she texted back
Even Chic Eleanor's texts are delightfully upbeat.
We arranged to meet for gin and tonics in a week's time

I braved TK Maxx and bought a bolster cushion, a pizza wheel and a trendy t shirt. 
Winnie kicked the cushion around the living room and seemed quietly delighted that it rolled well
She played with it for at least half an hour.

No other news today

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق