Soup


Good Morning Siri
Oh it's Thursday today is it? Thank you !
That's good...for I'm at work today!
6am bucket of coffee time

I didn't watch any movies yesterday a first for me
I painted and then started to sculpt my chess set figures out of clay

It was a good nite for tv btw
The Repair Shop ( why is this programme so emotional?) 
And The Great British Sewing Bee
Don't you love Esme?




Yesterday I made far too much soup . I left Hattie some last night when she returned Mary and this morning , before my commute, I will drop a pan off for Marion And John who live in the centre of the village . Marion had a fall a few days ago, something that was picked up and reported upon by the street wardens..the couple have supported the village well over the years

What goes around ......eh?






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق