WANNA KNOW HOW FOGGY IT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE LAKE

It was SO foggy that those people who paid $18.50 to take The "Queen" tour over at Lake Arrowhead - couldn't see a thing beyond 3 feet in front of them.  I'm wondering if they will get a "do-over" when it clears up.

We had gone there and all was beautiful and well and then the fog rolled quickly in and I managed to zoom in and get a shot of the Queen out on the lake.

Beyond this  scene are many beautiful homes sitting on the shoreline but you wouldn't know it by this photograph.  The Tour includes talk about the different celebrities that have lived in Lake Arrowhead.  I have never taken the tour but I imagine it's  a nice thing to do.

I am loving being able to get out and enjoy the weather even if it's still foggy, chilly, rainy and you have to dodge the little rock slides along the highway from all the rain and snow.

Hope your week is great and I plan on ...attempting... to get inspired to sketch but that's probably not going to happen.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق