THROWBACK THURSDAY

So ...yesterday we went over toward Lake Arrowhead and to get there we took the route that goes through Twin Peaks.  I took a photo of this house and saw that they already shoveled their driveway and didn't need my help (referring to this sketch I did a couple years ago). 

In my imaginary world when I saw they needed help cleaning the snow off their car and driveway I jumped right in and thought I would surprise them (and this is a totally fake story because I don't even shovel my own driveway).

Anyway, I remembered the sketch I did and even though it doesn't really look all that much like the actual house (More like a cartoon version, lol)  - it was a fun sketch to do.

We are getting good snow melt around town so as the snow melts my seasonal depression melts away...Well I don't think its' depression just feeling "grey"...I need color and sunshine which there is plenty of today.  Can you believe that the Sierras are getting another 10 feet of snow with the storm going on up there.



Oh yeah, if I don't get any more sketches done for awhile there is always the "Throwback Thursday" idea.  I can do Monday memories, Tuesday titillations, Wednesday's Whimseys, Fridays F*** ups, Saturday's silly sketches and so on...

Till then, have a great day.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق