Hope

 Thank you

Lord

For doing 

What 

I couldn’t do

And giving me 

Hope


I never wanted to write like this. I never found myself that interesting. I’m just me. I’m someone so flawed. I felt that my shame was beyond sharing. I’m no celebrity. I wield no power. No billions to my name. Could a poor sinner with a list of daily grievances do it. Make it writing each day with no idea what to say each day?  I know now it’s possible. In those early days, I was a lost little girl with no faith in much of anything, yet alone myself. I’ve lost count of the years, but this place has given me something I can’t pay back in dollars. Has writing cured me?  No, but I’m different because each day you humble me. Humble me with your love. 

I still need therapy and medication. Cerebral Palsy is unrelenting on my body and mind. As I’m privileged to age, I recognize what I need versus what I want. All this to say is that this community has helped save me from my own negative thoughts. Thank you. 


If you would please pray for Mix and Match Mama. Check out her blog post if you’re so inclined to read and pray. Thank you. 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/1glMhDs

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق