Peaceful

 

She is my third grandchild. Little Margot. Born  on November 2nd last year. She hardly ever cries and seems supremely contented. She continues to feed on her mother's milk which must be remarkably nutritious.

Of course I have held her in my arms many times. She is now quite a weight! I look into her sparkly sapphire blue eyes and sometimes sing to her. As well as loving her, I also get the feeling that she is very peaceful. It is the word that comes to my mind each time I see her. I suppose this might change as time carries us forward but at the moment she radiates peacefulness.

I never applied that term to Phoebe, nor to my own two children when they were babies but with Little Margot there is a calm contentment about her, an acceptance of  what life is.

Below, I wonder who placed her in the laundry basket?  And if you think it was me then you're wrong.



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/fGKbk3Y

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق