Blessed

As far as I know, I have only one friend in the city of Florence, South Carolina. Her name is Jennifer which means  "the fair one".  After reading my last blogpost, this is how "the fair one" commented:-

Naturally, I was upset and anxious to repair my relationship with Jennifer. After all, as an old saying declares, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

And so today, after driving back to Sheffield this afternoon, I am about to post a picture of Zach and his Yorkshire grandpa taken just yesterday in the top floor restaurant of the Peter Jones (John Lewis) department store by Sloane Square, London.

Grandpa is saying, "Where's the money kid? Tell me where you put it!"

Zach is thinking, "There's no way I am going to spill the beans! I ain't afraid of this grandpa guy. I don't care how big he is!"

Again the little man looks kind of serious but I am happy to report that over the past four days we witnessed many smiles, interesting attempts at verbalisation and various explorations with hands and fingers.  We learnt to love him more than before. Ian and Sarah are truly blessed to have little Zachary in their lives and we are too.



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/Hzc0t5W

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق