Medicine

 Today I go to a doctor I’ve never seen before. Yes, I’m nervous, but it is necessary I go. Letting go is one of the hardest things I do on a daily basis. Letting God be in control, and giving up what I’ve thought my life should look like is the hardest things I’ve done. Honestly, my brain is a jumble of thoughts I have yet to unpack. I’ve never wanted to really. I’m too scared of what I may find. Will the answer give me peace or why did I spend years asking. This statement is the place I find myself. Will the answer serve to propel me or drive me in reverse. I shouldn’t apologize, but this post is a summation of my thoughts for awhile. If you can follow, God Bless you.  

Love yourself and one another. 

Regine



from R's rue https://ift.tt/N0dzTpW

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق