Learn

 Things I’m learning

You can’t please the world, and be happy

No one knows the extent of your battles

The greatest gift I can give myself is freedom

Freedom and disability are not mutually exclusive. When the latter allows the former, it is to be seized. 

I will not apologize for living. It’s time I did it fully and abundantly. 

Guilt has riddled my soul for years. I’m finally articulating my needs. It feels good. Forty and finally speaking my truth. 

My body handcuffs me most days, so with good days, I take them. 

I’m proud of what last week taught me about myself. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

I have to remember that not everyone will understand your decisions and champion them, and that’s okay. 

Love yourself and one another



from R's rue https://ift.tt/zFNH7Ic

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق