Face

 Cerebral Palsy. I’m learning not to hate you. After getting news that the world may never have answers for how you affect my body, I’m learning to let go. God gave me answer. I didn’t like it, but it gave me peace nonetheless. I’m making peace with not knowing. God works best when I don’t have answers. I have more appointments upcoming, but I’m okay with that. I will be forever grateful for the doctor who told me to go on vacation. I was told to enjoy life no matter what my body may decide to do. So I go forth with living because it’s the only option I have. I know I’m blessed, but to be told I bless others is the best compliment. I sincerely hope I do just that, and that His glory is reveled in me. 

Thank you

For equipping me

For a battle

I didn’t know

I needed

To face



from R's rue https://ift.tt/rLsbPFE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق