Commercial

 I saw a commercial this morning and its tagline said “Control means everything to me”. I understood the context in relation to the message conveyed by the commercial, but I still had to laugh. My pursuit of control has left me miserable and angry. My therapist is always reminding me to be careful what you wish for. I’ve sought control for as long as my brain could grasp the concept. Control does not give me answers, it robs me of peace. It has been suggested I pray for peace for myself. It’s a work in progress. I usually think to pray as I am under the warm spray. Perfect I am not, but it is a miracle I’m actually starting to listen. 

A lot of you are older than me. Share your wisdom. Please. And if you feel led please pray that I find peace, however God decides it looks for me. 

Thank you.

Love yourself and one another

Regine



from R's rue https://ift.tt/Ch9yplu

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق