Sunday prayer

 Lord,

These letters continue. And they continue because I’m a human wholly in need of You. I need You to be at the center of who I am. I don’t like who I am without You. I’m a selfish and impatient sort who wants what others have. With You, You remind me that I am not what I feel. You remind me to trust You even if I don’t understand why. You remind me not to ask why. Why leads to a resentment I can’t carry. These past few days have been exhausting. My body has needed rest. It demanded it. Physically I have resisted rest. Mentally, I’ve done the same. God stepped in once again. For the first time, the whole of me let rest call the shots. The best decision ever. 

Pray that

I may trust

You 

To be

The anchor

That holds

My feet

Firmly rooted

Planted

So I can bloom

When ready


Pray for me. Trying to rid myself of worldly desires is harder than I thought. Thank you



from R's rue https://ift.tt/UJhACMB

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق