Love

 Today’s post is a lesson. It never ceases to amaze me how He uses you dear friends to minister to me, and teach me at the same time. One of you lovely souls emailed me to say I would receive something in the mail yesterday. And I took that statement to be truth. I took it to the bank, and cashed it, before I received it. I did receive it yesterday, and this person made my day, my week. 

All this to say, what if I took God’s Word, His promises to the bank and cashed them before I received it. He delivers. He does it when He wants, not mine. What this friend taught me yesterday was something I don’t want to forget. 

People can be good. Decent. Better than expected. 

I’m always surprised by how much I’m loved. Maybe I shouldn’t be. 

Loving myself is hard, but a worthwhile pursuit. 

Crying tears of gratitude not of sadness is a wonderful change. 

There will be hard days ahead. I was reminded that I’m braver than I think. As much as I loved the gift, the card was the star. 

To the one that sent me this precious reminder. Thank you. You know who you are, and I’m grateful for who You are, and the love you poured into a vessel in need of it. 


Love yourself and one another



from R's rue https://ift.tt/PWOM3d1

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق