Yes

 I’m having a realization. I don’t think I’ve been granted the desires of my heart, because what I want isn’t in line with God’s will for my life. As much as I want the glory, and therein lies the problem, I’ve been selfish in my desire.  God must be protecting me fiercely. Thank you for thinking I’m amazing. In the past, I would dispute that fact, but today I will accept the compliment. I may not think it or feel it, but I will claim it. Making an effort to change my habits. I’ve been speaking negatively about myself for years. Thanks to a therapist for digging to the roots with me. I’m not cured. I’m not sure I will ever be, but I deserve to love and be loved. Could it be: He hasn’t answered because the creation I needed to love first, is the one I struggle to look in the mirror. Forty, the year I stop bashing the one who least can afford the beating. Jesus, therapy and medicine, the elixir. The reason I still have breath today. 

Love yourself and one another

Regine



from R's rue https://ift.tt/qd7QZxg

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق