Hand

 I had a brief change of scenery yesterday. My soul didn’t know how much it was needed. The wet roads leading to fogged up trees obscuring the peaks was magical. It felt like the land of enchantment only described in fairytales. The fairy tale was real yesterday, and its glory was one to bring a mere and human to tears. Sometimes, I need to be gently reminded to just look.  The rain surrounding me made a landscape feel so mysterious yet calming in the same breath. A calm mystery that didn’t need to be solved. I didn’t want to solve it, just bask in it. In the pelting drops, God was washing the weariness of the last week away in an instant. 

Seek the Face

That first sought 

Mine

Making a frown

Turn upside down

Knowing that

When the inevitable

Heaviness would return

So would His Hand




from R's rue https://ift.tt/JfePWXt

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق