Lord

 Lord,

Every season it seems as if You sense that I’m coasting. Life seems good and comfortable. I kind of have a take it or leave it approach to faith. On the surface, happiness is there. Somewhere in my lukewarm attitude, the bottom drops, and I do too. It’s not been a pretty two weeks. Like a pitcher, I am experiencing a case of the yips. Everything I’ve enjoyed is causing me anxiety. I’m having to fight the fear. Or it would eat me alive. I was told about exposure therapy. I must be in the fearful situation to master it. I must go through the fire to come through victorious. I’ve not backed down before, and today is not the day I start. I don’t know why You put up blocks, but I’m surmising if the answer results in my return to Your arms, it is worth it. 

Love yourself enough to fight



from R's rue https://ift.tt/DaLjCem

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق