Today’s thought

 Let me tell you:  Therapy is where it’s at right now. I was telling her I felt all I could offer people was prayer. True prayer. And she told me that was more than enough. I can’t offer you money or much else, but I can offer my heart through intercession. Let me tell you: She was right. When you offer your heart, you give people the best gift. Disability has never rid me of one my worst fears. A burden who takes more than she gives. God has shown up for me again to prove how right she was. I’m so glad to be proven wrong once again. God says told you so once again. I’m gladly conceding the loss

If my life’s mission

Is to love 

Through prayer

Than that’s

A job title

I shall assume


On that note I have a prayer request. I will not divulge their name, but a devastating diagnosis has led this person to seek Him to cope.  Please pray as you see fit. God bless you all. 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/Z0g7KVu

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق