The vets



 The vet detected a slight heart murmur in Roger but told me not to be concerned with it
I’m not….
He was also so captivated with him, he brought two of the vet nurses into the consultation room to meet him 
“ This is a delightful dog “ the vet said lifting Roger’s chin with a finger and Roger wagged his tail and stood on hind legs to sniff faces and lick noses.
“ He’s a superb  boy you should show him “ he added 
The nurses crowded round cooing and I beamed like a proud dad at the nativity play as they tickled and hugged him. 
Roger lapped it up and trotted on tip toe 

Tonight, at college  I’ve passed my main final practical assessment in my counselling course alongside my three besties…the feedback from my tutor was lovely and very gratefully received 
Even at 61, I still need positive feedback 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/BPECt1h

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق