Tea and Cake


I was in bed for most of the day yesterday. We’d had an incredibly hard and busy shift Saturday night and so I slept heavily and long, despite being woken by the dogs baying at someone at the door in the afternoon. My visitor was Nick from the TCA who dropped off some of the Coronation cake made by bouncy Bridget . I missed his knock but soon spied a parcel of cake wrapped in silver paper plonked on top of my wall basket.
It was bloody lovely too with a hot cup of tea.
But I was soon snoring away the rest of the afternoon so missed any post-mortem from the Coronation afternoon tea which looked impressive on line and which probably  tasted even better in the flesh



The Eurovision night next Saturday will be a much bawdier affair me thinks.
Me hopes so.
So, Trelawnyd life plods along at its own pace. King Charles has his crown and I suspect he shouts and  laughs with Camilla loudly and long.
Eurovision is the next altar to pray at. Then it’s summer 

 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Hye7RXq

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق